Collabra makes learning to play music fun and social, creating a more engaged student and happier parents and instructors.
Collabra Students can
Collabra Teachers can
- Record & archive lessons
- Record & archive practice sessions
- Receive practice habit correction from instructors
- Quickly review labeled highlights of their lesson
- Loop portions of the lesson
- Control playback speed of musical passages, licks, solos, etc
- Log practice hours online
- Be held accountable for practice hours by parents and teachers
- Keep lesson notes organized in one place online
- Access lessons, notes, recordings, etc. from anywhere with Collabra's Mobile App
- Gain motivation by listening back to progress over time
- Learn to play music they love & strengthen ear training by playing / singing along with recorded lessons
- Increase skill level faster by removing inefficiencies from practice
- Ask questions with online comments; and
- Create, Play, and Sing along with musical tracks that they and their Collabra connections record and post.
- Record lessons and add amendments to those recordings
- Label highlights & directions at specific time-points of recorded lessons
- Review and course correct student practice techniques
- Provide incentives for students based on practice hours logged
- Share progress updates with parents
- (Coming Soon) Video record lessons!
We're a little over capacity. Add your e-mail below and we'll let you know as soon as we can accept new members!
Are you more interested in Collabra for education, collaboration, or both?